Strange, but true (though not really).
Swiped from several people:
Yeah, I'd best watch out for #9 if I were you.
- Ideally, Bill should be stored on his side at a temperature of 55 degrees.
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Bill.
- Antarctica is the only continent without Bill.
- In Vermont, the ratio of cows to Bill is 10:1!
- Bill was named after Bill the taxi driver in Frank Capra's 'It's a Wonderful Life'!
- The Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter is made entirely of Bill.
- It's bad luck for a flag to touch Bill.
- The international dialling code for Bill is 672!
- When provoked, Bill will swivel the tip of his abdomen and shoot a jet of boiling chemicals at his attacker!
- The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in Bill.