Okay, it doesn't at all. I have no shame. May God have mercy on my very soul. While I'm off doing penance, check out what I'm selling this time around:
- Ultraman unique Heroclix from the DC Legacy set (Scipio, do you already have this one for your proposed upcoming battle with Starman?)
- Kingdom Come Wonder Woman unique Heroclix from the DC Unleashed set
- Dumped by Andi Watson (the book, that is... you don't actually get dumped by Andi Watson)
- Bizarro Comics softcover (indie writers & artist do DC stories... great fun, but not anything I think I'm gonna read again)
- Tales of the Beanworld 1, 7, 12, 14, & 15 (one of my most favorite series ever, but these are all collected in the trades, which I have, so I don't need 'em twice)
- Captain America 444-454, the first Mark Waid & Ron Garney run (fun stories, and perhaps the last time I truly enjoyed a Cap book)
Also, special thanks to those of you who delurked on the last post. The number of folks who responded was less than I hoped, but at the same time, far more than I actually expected, so I'm gonna chalk that one up in the "Win" column. It always nice to know that I'm not completely typing away into the big empty.